Policies and Procedures
(Last Updated: August 29th, 2018)
Welders Lab is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the WeldersLab.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Welders Lab. “Our site” means WeldersLab.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to WeldersLab.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Welders Labe and Welders Lab shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with WeldersLab.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products, and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a WeldersLab.com product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: supportATWeldersLabDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside WeldersLab.com. No part of WeldersLab.com’s website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: supportATWeldersLabDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
WeldersLab.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Welders Lab in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, WeldersLab.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Welders Lab will clearly identify Welders Lab as the sender. FROM / SENDER: [email protected] (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @WeldersLab.com ).
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from Welders Lab will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Welders Lab; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by Welders Lab include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by Welders Lab will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: WeldersLab.com
Email Address: supportATwelderslabDOTcom
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
Welders Lab understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Welders Lab and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Welders Lab email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
May 25th, 2018 European General Data Protection Regulation Update
Information Obtained Automatically Through Technology
Depending on which Services you use and how you access them, the information collected automatically through technology, such as access logs, cookies, pixels, and other tracking technologies, may include:
- Internet Protocol Address (IP address)
- The domain name of your Internet Service Provider
- The website, application, platform or service you visited before and after visiting our Services.
- Information about your computer or mobile device, and their browser, operating system, settings, and software.
- Unique device identifiers on your mobile device, including as applicable the Apple or Google advertising identifiers.
- Your approximate geographic location (derived from requested header information, such as your IP address) and/or more precise location information if you have given WeldersLab.com consent to receive this information for a WeldersLab.com application on your mobile device.
- The dates, times, duration and frequency of your interactions with our Services, search terms, the media files you download, interact with or share, favorites you select, and your navigation path through our Services.
- Listening data, including information about your interactions with WeldersLab.com podcasts and other media files, such as time and date stamps for when a file is downloaded and when playback of a particular segment or sponsorship message starts, stops, is skipped or paused.
- Information about your interactions with our email messages.
- Any errors you encountered during your use of the Services.
From time to time, WeldersLab will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case, the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that Welders Lab has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Welders Lab. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: supportATWeldersLabDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
welderslab.com ("Website") uses a third party technology called Ezoic.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION AND WEBSITE
Ezoic is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Ezoic's principal activities are:
- Website analytics
- Website personalization
- Website hosting
6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, California, United States
Northern Design Centre, Abbott's Hill, Gateshead, NE8 3DF United Kingdom
In order to provide our products and services and related support, it is necessary for Ezoic to transfer your personal data outside of the European Union. In such case, the data controller for this data for EU residents is Ezoic Inc. having it’s registered offices at 6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, California, United States. All questions of requests regarding the processing of data may be addresses to [email protected]
PROVIDING VISITORS WITH ANONYMOUS ACCESS
If you do not consent to such collection, you can access this website without disclosing your personal data.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Ezoic records data about the individuals and the traffic to this website. Ezoic is this website's limited agent (and data controller in the EU context) for the purpose of providing Internet data and optimization services. Ezoic may use this data to improve its service or enable other services (e.g., using visitor traffic logs or data posted through the service to improve the optimization of other websites).
Ezoic may collect personal information as defined in GDPR (such as IP address and a unique id in a cookie) about visitors to your website for the purposes of statistics, analytics and personalization. In addition, Ezoic works with numerous third parties for the collection and storage of data and the providing of analytics and advertising services.
Use of Personal Information
|Purpose/Activity||Type(s) of Data||Lawful basis for processing|
|To improve user experience||
||Your information helps us to provide you with a more pleasant, efficient experience on this website that may be customized to how you or others respond to content and ads on this or other websites.|
|To improve ad performance||
||Your information helps us to optimize the placement, size, timing and number of ads displayed to you. It enables us to make smart decision that help this website owner earn money but reduce the disruption of ads on your experience.|
|To improve content creation||
||Your information helps us learn what content you care about and enjoy and, the style of content you like and what you engage the most with. This helps us produce more content and features that you might like.|
|To improve website performance||
||Your information helps us measure various performance metrics about our site, such as site speed, so that we can improve the performance of this site.|
PROCESSING OF DATA AND CONSENT
We will process the data we collect about you to improve the operation of this and other websites. This information helps us make decisions about what content to show, how it should be formatted, the number, size and placement of advertisements and how content should be delivered to individuals. THis information is also used for analysis of performance and reporting.
USE OF APPLICATION LOGS
Our servers automatically record information (“Application Log Data”) created by your use of this website. Application Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We use this information to diagnose and improve our services. Except as stated in section (Data Retention), we will either delete the Application Log Data or remove any account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 48 months.
The personal information we collect is retained for no longer than necessary to fulfil the stated purposes in section “PROCESSING OF DATA AND CONSENT” above or for a period specifically required by law or regulation that Ezoic is obligated to follow. Personal data used to fulfil verification of certain types of services such as SSL certificate, payments, and billing will be retained for a minimum of 5 years depending on the class of product or service and may be retained in either a physical or electronic format. Even if you request deletion or erasure of your data, we may retain your personal data to the extent necessary and for so long as necessary for our legitimate business interests or performance of contractual obligations. After the retention period is over, Ezoic securely disposes or anonymizes your personal information in order to prevent loss, theft, misuse, or unauthorized access.
CONFIDENTIALITY / SECURITY
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorized access improper use or disclosure unauthorized modification unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation
DATA ACCESS & DELETION
You have the right to view information that we have collected about you and to request deletion of any personal information we may have. You can use this data lookup tool to complete these actions.
Below is a list of cookies that are commonly set on this website.
Below is a list of usage, technical and identify metrics that are commonly stored and processed when you use this website
|Your location information, including country, state, city, metro and postal code|
|The webpage your were at before this website|
|The type of browser you use and the version|
|The brand and operating system of your device|
|What time zone you're in and what time it is there|
|What pages on this site you visit|
|How you interact with this website, including time spent, how much you scroll and your mouse movements|
|The size of your devices screen and the size of the browser on that screen|
|What content you share on the page|
|If you copy and paste content on this website|
|What ad or link you clicked on to arrive at this website|
|The type of internet connection you use and your ISP or service provider|
|How long it takes for this website's content to get transfered to your browser, load in your browser and render|
|The weather where you are currently located|
|Your age and gender|
|Your ip address|
|A unique id so that we can recognize you|
|What ads you click on|
A list of Vendors that may be used on this website
Data Usage Purposes
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
631 Cooper Ave.
St. Henry, OH, OH 45883
Summary of Requests
If you'd like to see a summary of the requests to know user information, requests to delete user information and requests to opt-out of ccpa compliance that this business has received: